Re: Problems with staying in tune!

PMG wrote:

> As far as wanking goes (other parts of the thread), most of Hendrix's
> leads were almost as if that followed a story board.

That seems really well-put. No matter how strange or different or zany
it sounded when new or first heard, he always had a linear or
compositional development of expressiveness & color, with nothing
aimless nor wanked about it. He played with authority, purpose,
movement & direction, at least in his recordings (I think threw in his
share of wanking even a little crap live<g>). I was trying to say I
was shocked that anyone could even wank him on purpose & manage not to
throw in anything to do with him.

.