Re: amps in $500 price range?
- From: lbrty4us@xxxxxxx
- Date: 25 Jul 2005 11:40:19 -0700
> s/h Mesa-Boogie 50 Caliber. 2 x EL-84s, maybe a little heavier than
> 30-40 lbs. And you don't have to keep paying to have your output tubes
Despite the small "caliber" mistake, the same is true for all others &
brands. Mesa takes the view that buying preselected tubes of known
current ranges comparable to the originals is preferable to rebiasing.
Their logic is sound, too.
- Prev by Date: Re: Does Anyone use Dean Marley Strings? (Tung-sol 12ax7's for etc.)
- Next by Date: Re: OT - folks can ask themselves . . .
- Previous by thread: Re: amps in $500 price range?
- Next by thread: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!