Re: OT: Rove, Libby Accounts on Plame Differ With Reporters' (Update2)

"Mr Soul" <google@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:...
> They differ because Rove is lying.

If so, Rove goes to jail, we'll see won't we.

See ya,
John

  • Re: OT: Rove, Libby Accounts on Plame Differ With Reporters (Update2)
    ... >If so, Rove goes to jail, we'll see won't we. ... Proud Owner of LV, Paul Know less, John Boy Wheaton, Clod ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Rove, Libby Accounts on Plame Differ With Reporters (Update2)
    ... >>> Gotta pick nits here, John. ... you posted info about his political ... >>> Not that Wilson's political leanings have anything to do with Rove ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Karl Rove Subpoenaed
    ... Congressional subpoena, and was copied to Rove's Washington, D.C. ... House Judiciary Chairman subpoenas Rove ... Invoking President Barack Obama, House Judiciary Committee Chairman ... John Conyers has subpoenaed former Bush Deputy Chief of Staff ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OT but damn they love to bomb
    ... > So, John, does this mean you have no problem with what Rove did? ... IF Rove was unaware of Plames status, and he thought that she was common ... The White House has handled this very poorly, ... Karl Rove (political hack who ...
    (rec.arts.dance)