Re: Hpw Do I Change a Line of an Action of Al Ward?

<sherman> wrote:
I need to change the line of an actino of Al Ward.
This line contains the wrond address of a .cha file. How do I change
this address? Otherwise such actions are totally useless.
Thank you!

Click on the arrow in front of the action name to list all the steps.
Clicl on the box in front of the step you want to change. You will see
an icon that indicates a dialog. Now run the action. The action will
stop at that step and present a dialog, so you can change the wrong
path. Continue the action and click on the box again to remove to stop.

--
Johan W. Elzenga, Editor/Photographer, www.johanfoto.com
.