Re: Extract Filter - CS4

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 03:24:32 GMT, Alan Beynon wrote:

Hi there.............any ideas as to what happened to the Extract filter in
CS4?

It graduated to the Goodies folder. It was displaced, unfairly IMHO, by
newer tools: quick selection tool, mask panel, and refine edge.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com

  • Re: Extract Filter - CS4
    ... Nobody asked me :-) Many thanks Mike. ... It graduated to the Goodies folder. ... quick selection tool, mask panel, and refine edge. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: Extract Filter - CS4
    ... quick selection tool, mask panel, and refine edge. ... Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com ... I hope this doesn't start a flame attack, but Alan, netiquette dictates that you should bottom post your Usenet replies. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)