Re: cutting out images
- From: John J <nohj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:24:46 -0500
I want to draw some pictures of children in different poses which
children in my class can then add into backdrops or add other graphics
in software like photo story to create their own films of their
stories. The figures need transparent backgrounds - that's why they
need to be cut out. I have tried scanning but get a white rectangle.
I think that you will find that Microsoft Photo Story does not permit the overlay of one picture upon the other. It also does not properly handle transparent GIF or TARGA files (which you need). You can give something of an illusion using its transition mode but still not have the proper overlay of images.
So what you really need is something more simple to build the pictures to bring into Photo Story.
- Prev by Date: Re: Working at 8 / 16 / 32 bits per channel...
- Next by Date: Re: cutting out images
- Previous by thread: Re: cutting out images
- Next by thread: Re: cutting out images