Re: Photoshop Elements...can I do this?
- From: John J <nohj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:22:41 -0500
I have a drawing of a face that is looking not directly forward off
the page, but at a 45 degree angle from directly forward and directly
to the side. I would like to be able to change this face to looking
directly to the side (ie: right of the page), but am not a very good
artist. I see that photoshop has a "perspective tool", so I was
wondering if I could use this to accomplish this task.
This is a case where it might be possible to hide the part of the face you do not want, and then distort it so that the face is looking more sideways. I seriously doubt it will look good, but try the Edit-Warp and Perspective controls on a copy of the layer.
Otherwise, you need an image rendered in 3D. Photoshop cannot image what is not in the 2D picture. CS4 Extended has some limited 3D editing, but first you need the 3D image.
- Prev by Date: Re: Using still images in Photoshop Extended video timeline
- Next by Date: Re: Using still images in Photoshop Extended video timeline
- Previous by thread: Re: Photoshop Elements...can I do this?