Re: one or two graphics cards for CS 4?
- From: John J <nohj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:22:22 -0600
Father Kodak wrote:
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:25:34 -0800, "semoi" <fac_187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
It is utterly astounding how misunderstood is the interaction of Photoshop, video card and screen size.
This issue goes back to the dawn of the VGA standard and has not changed, even with the fledgling use of the GPU in CS4 under Vista.
It is also utterly astounding how Mac users are so utterly ignorant of the very serious technical limitations of the crippled Intel hardware they use, the primitive nature of Mac video drivers compared to Wintel counterparts and the lack of sophisticated 64 bit development tools for the Mac OS compared to even the Abomination that is Vista.
Uhh, can you be more specific? Can you explain some of your points
I rather doubt he will.
- Prev by Date: Re: no fill in paths
- Next by Date: Re: The future of online photoshop discussion
- Previous by thread: Re: one or two graphics cards for CS 4?
- Next by thread: Re: Is it pretentious to watermark images for copyright protection?