Re: Help needed with CS3

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:38:25 +1000, Jurgen <jurgen-haus@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

despite claiming earlier you could re-write some code

All John said was "Looking at the code now." He didn't say he could
fix it, he said he'd try, and he tried, and when he couldn't get it he
said so. On the other hand, you said you had already done it, in just
three clicks no less, but now you're withholding it from the rest of
us out of spite. You're a liar and a troll.

We called bullshit on you and you replied with a lie and a smear
against someone who actually tried to help. Your face is smeared with
bullshit.

Only a jackal would withhold it from Dana just to keep it from me but
you're not doing that, really, because you don't have it. You're
bluffing, you're a liar, and you're full of shit: Bullshit.
--
Alan Birchard

  • Re: COMRADE CHRISTENSENS LIES EXPOSED AGAIN
    ... Danny boy what a bullshitter you are. ... [snip and LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE] ... < pathological liar. ... You see Danny - I post FACTS and YOU post BULLSHIT CLAIMS! ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Dan Christensen uses a grader to spread his BULLSHIT!
    ... Danny boy what a bullshitter you are. ... Bullshit Christensen you haven't a CLUE as to where anything is in the ... < pathological liar. ... at the RDO! ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: This NG is filled with BIMBOs like realitytrucker
    ... Who is the one that still has to make jokes about female drivers ... NOT calling anyone names just because they disagree with me or don't ... I've called gashauler a "Chronic Liar." ... Bullshit In More Bullshit Out. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)