- From: nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Johan W. Elzenga)
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:01:40 +0100
tony cooper <tony_cooper213@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There's a way to place a second image on top of an image that
precisely aligns the second image, and I've forgotten it. Anyone
Drag the second image onto the first one while holding the SHIFT key.
Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl
Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com
- From: tony cooper
- Prev by Date: Re: Technique?
- Next by Date: Re: How can i stretch inkjet printed canvas on the frames?
- Previous by thread: Re: Technique?
- Next by thread: Re: Technique?