- From: tony cooper <tony_cooper213@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:43:00 -0500
There's a way to place a second image on top of an image that
precisely aligns the second image, and I've forgotten it. Anyone
Assuming that both images are 3008 x 2000, and two photographs are
taken of the same scene, but with something on the left in one, and
something on the right in the other, and I want to combine the two
shots by masking the left and right side on the respective images, how
do I make the background line up precisely?
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
- Prev by Date: Re: EXIF data and Elements 5
- Next by Date: Re: Technique?
- Previous by thread: slideshow image
- Next by thread: Re: Technique?