Re: layer with transparent text

In article <93a29$48f1f9a4$524b0a9c$9564@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"susan" <vdb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm using Photoshop 6 and having problems creating a file with transparant
text on a colored background.

It is not at all clear what you mean when you say "transparent text".
Please describe in detail the effect you want to achieve, or better yet
link to an example of a picture that shows what you want.

--
Photography, kink, polyamory, shareware, and more: all at
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

  • Re: transparent icon text
    ... and uncheck "Lock Desktop Items", ... "Bob" wrote: ... the text under my desktop icons stopped having a transparent ... | backgroound and took on a colored background. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: transparent icon text
    ... Bob wrote: ... the text under my desktop icons stopped having a transparent ... > backgroound and took on a colored background. ... click Settings in the Performance section. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Printing the colour white... addition
    ... Replace the paper with something that has no color itself, like transparent ... plastic sheet and the type will knock out of the colored background, ... On black paper, vioila! ... Black type. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • The desctop icons have got a background!
    ... My desktop icons have for some reason suddenly got a colored background! ... I want them transparent again! ... I've tried to uncheck the box of drop shadows ...