Re: Diamond Shape Cut Out...
- From: "DB" <Daveb007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:36:19 GMT
Got that John..... much better.....
Any ideas how I pop a yellow border around it , about 1cm thick.
"DB" <Daveb007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:qXR8k.16355$E41.6191@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This one might be easy to some but i cant do it.....
I have some pictures that I want to cut out some diamond shapes from them.... what i'm aiming to do is make some personalised signs for the back window of my car, the sort of thing you often see, such as baby on board etc...
I want to lift a diamond shaped section from an image, then over type some text i.e. Pillock on board....... ideally, i'd like to put a coloured border round the diamond shaped image...
Can any kind person give me a clue as to how to cut a diamond shape and then put a border to it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Converting Raw to jpg with good gamma retained
- Next by Date: Re: Actions stopped working
- Previous by thread: Diamond Shape Cut Out.. 26 june 2008 ..... Read me..
- Next by thread: broken?