Re: Keyboard Shortcuts
- From: Dave <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 09:27:05 +0200
On Tue, 13 May 2008 16:22:51 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
"just bob" <kilbyfan@xxxxxxx> found these unused words:
... and why were 1136 lines were necessary to say that ?
"just bob" <kilbyfan@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
What is with the keyboard shortcuts have "Ctrl" in virtually every
combination with Shift? At least that is how it is on my Windows CS3
version. Every time Shift is used Control is also used except in two
cases: for Shift+F6 and Ctrl+F6.
Oops. I meant Shift+F5 and Shift+F6
Thanks Bob, for the handy info. Don't let farien worry you.
He is certainly not the moderator of the group.
On fact, there is none:-)
- Prev by Date: Re: enquiry
- Next by Date: Re: Photoshop Brushes
- Previous by thread: Re: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Next by thread: Re: Keyboard Shortcuts