Re: add on software

On 11 Jun, 00:29, "KatWoman" <spamf...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Desmond" <otuat...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:1181508148.584580.30790@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am currently using photoshop7. I don't use it much and am not an
expert. I have heard that there are add ons to create effects. I would
like to create website buttons mainly. Any sugestions

Desmond.

does version 7 have a styles palette??
if so make the shape (shape tool>on pixels not path>add style)
If you are not good at PS there are tons of free button sets out there
try Adobe Studio Exchange
you can edit the colors by using selective color or hue /sat sliders

Thanks for this. The problem here is though the use of the word FREE.
You can download free images and gifs, but they are not free for you
to publish them on your website. This happened to a company I used to
work for. They got sued a lot for it. so I wanted to create my own.

Desmond.

.