add on software

I am currently using photoshop7. I don't use it much and am not an
expert. I have heard that there are add ons to create effects. I would
like to create website buttons mainly. Any sugestions

Desmond.

  • Re: add on software
    ... I have heard that there are add ons to create effects. ... like to create website buttons mainly. ... Any sugestions ... you can edit the colors by using selective color or hue /sat sliders ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: add on software
    ... I have heard that there are add ons to create effects. ... like to create website buttons mainly. ... Any sugestions ... you can edit the colors by using selective color or hue /sat sliders ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: add on software
    ... I have heard that there are add ons to create effects. ... like to create website buttons mainly. ... Any sugestions ... You would do that by using HTML ...