Re: How do I stop Bridge from processing files?
- From: Dave <d@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:59:41 +0200
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 16:07:52 +1000, Rob <mesa@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I use Bridge to sort my images (which I'm discovering is possibly not
the best way), and am wondering if there's a way to prevent it from
automatically processing (i.e applying exposure, brightness etc
corrections) each file in the folder I'm currently working on. It
takes an absolute age and I would rather just view the images as they
came out of the camera and then apply my own preocessing to the images
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Does anyone yet have an answer to this yet or discovered how to stop
that auto processing????
Canceling the preview?
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I stop Bridge from processing files?
- Next by Date: Re: 16-bit jpegs
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I stop Bridge from processing files?
- Next by thread: Re: How do I stop Bridge from processing files?