Re: Memory available only 1.7 Gig?
- From: Dave <d@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:05:32 +0200
On 20 Apr 2007 06:11:27 -0700, SpaceGirl
On Apr 19, 9:03 pm, "Mike Russell" <RE-MOVEm...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XP Pro will do 3 gigs, of which 2 can be used in CS2 if you use the /3GB
switch in boot.ini .
That's what I thought too... however on the desktop I use here at this
clients office, CS2 can also only see 1.7Gb of the 3Gb available. And
the /3GB option is set.
PhotoShop on my Mac at home sees 3Gb of the 4Gb installed without
Not really strange, SpaceGirl.
I mean, at least something must be in Mac's range.
Even if only it can utilize more RAM, there should be a reason for it
to keep on being on the shelves.
Dave (with a broad mean smile)
- Prev by Date: Re: Drawing Circle with PS
- Next by Date: Re: The absolute best LCD?
- Previous by thread: Re: Memory available only 1.7 Gig?
- Next by thread: Re: problem changing a background