Re: Drawing Circle with PS
- From: Brian <bkushner@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:50:17 -0400
Thanks all for the great ideas how to do this.
"gar" <bdchmura@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you're just trying to line up 2 circles in the center, why not create
the two different circles on their Layers. Cut/Paste the first circle into
it's Layer and then Cut/Paste the other circle into it's layer.
This way they are perfectly centered on their respective layers and each
Gary W. Chmura
"Brian" <bkushner@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need to draw a 1.25" solid black circle with a white dot at the
I can get the black circle but how do I find dead center? Grid isn't
- Prev by Date: Re: Memory available only 1.7 Gig?
- Next by Date: Re: Memory available only 1.7 Gig?
- Previous by thread: Re: Drawing Circle with PS
- Next by thread: 3D en Photoshop!