Keyboard Commands When Using The Distort Tool In Photoshop 7?
- From: justin david <ustindavid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:34:49 GMT
When using the Distort tool, is there a keyboard command that will
isolate only that point you have clicked on to move so that no other
areas of the image will move? I'm working on panoramas and because
I'm not using a tripod but a bubble level in the camera's hotshoe
occasionally there is some mismatching in sequential photos,
especially where there are lots of horizontal and vertical things to
match. When I use the Distort tool to try to match things up I'm
getting too many things moving in the photo so, I might be creating a
perfect match on, say, the bottom part of the photo, but the top part
becomes mismatched because of movement caused when using the Distort
tool. Thanks for any help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Are flat screen LCD monitors ready?
- Next by Date: Re: Please Help! Need a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Previous by thread: Re: Please Help! Need a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Next by thread: Re: Keyboard Commands When Using The Distort Tool In Photoshop 7?