Photoshop CS2 / XP Pro - Very Slow - Why?
- From: sams@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 24 Jul 2006 10:17:15 -0700
Pentium 4, 3ghz, 504mb ram. XP-Pro.
I just installed Photoshop CS2. Now every time I open any folder
containing image files, I have to wait FOREVER while the list of files
within the folder is being built. And the larger the files within the
folder, the longer it takes.
Keep in mind that I'm not actually trying to open the image files yet,
I am just opening the folder that contains the images. But it seems to
take about as much time to open the folder as it would to open all the
image files within that folder at once.
With Photoshop 6, I never had this problem. I could open a folder with
hundreds of hi-res image files instantly. This happens when I am
opening folders with image files from any location on the computer, not
just within photoshop.
Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hello ... may i ask you for a help?...
- Next by Date: Re: Freelance designer + illustrator
- Previous by thread: Re: Hello ... may i ask you for a help?...
- Next by thread: Re: Photoshop CS2 / XP Pro - Very Slow - Why?