Re: Return to Default color settings? Screen appears different than print.
- From: "Mike Russell" <RE-MOVEmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:05:31 GMT
<todd.roat@xxxxxx> wrote in message
For the longest time now something happened (Im sure Im that something)
to have changed my color setting somehow. All of a sudden grays were
brownish, lavendars were grayish, etc. However, when they printed they
were as per design. Tested this also by doing web screen captures and
pasting them into Microsoft Word - all was fine. Paste same screen
capture into Photoshop and color way out.
Is there any way to set it back to default settings for color?
Your display profile is wrong. Run Adobe Gamma again.
- Prev by Date: Re: Spam
- Next by Date: Re: embossing (ping Dave)
- Previous by thread: Serial switch
- Next by thread: convenient way to merge microscope images