Re: personnal website

On Wed, 03 May 2006 10:37:16 +0200, Olivier Bazin
<bazin.olivier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to show you my personnal website. All advices and
suggestions are welcome.
http://www.olivierbazin.com

Best regards,
O.Bazin

I thought it was a nice clean looking site, and most of the images
were good too.
(nifty flash slideshow thingy.))
But my only problems are what Mike had mentioned about the picture
size. ( I recently bought an LCD monitor and bumped up my resolution,
and those pix were kinda too small to see clearly.
Also the upper left navigation links are way too light for a white
background. I'd go for a darker font color.
Other than that... it's great!

  • Re: personal website
    ... I would like to show you my personnal website. ... All advices and ... Best regards, ... Correct English: All advice and suggestions are welcome. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: personnal website
    ... I would like to show you my personnal website. ... All advices and ... Best regards, ... 'Mirror mirror on the wall who is the prettiest of them all?' ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: A critique of test-first...
    ... I'd say that it /helps/ in producing a clean API. ... keep our eye on the ball as regards ease of us, ... >person who is writing it is both a user and a producer of the work. ... >will get the interfaces done to his satisfaction. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Blaster vs. Kaht2
    ... are there any symptomatic clues as to determining if the ... system reboots clean. ... Download a FREE whitepaper on "Security Policy Automation for Web ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Literary help required
    ... reading the book at the same time and have got to around the same place in ... With regards to dinge coloured paint, the Victorians did have colours but ... comment was that everything was so clean and pleasant! ... With regards to the terrible secret I haven't got to that bit in the book ...
    (uk.rec.humour)