Re: Dry Ice
- From: noone@xxxxxxxx (Hunt)
- Date: 1 May 2006 02:33:28 GMT
In article <2QH4g.7047$E52.1811@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, s.rapport@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks Hunt that worked perfectly (added a little Gaussian Blur to the layer
also to give a hint of airborne particles)
Good! Corel Painter has a few more tools, but if you have what you want, there
is little need in going that route. However, Painter is a wonderful adjunct to
NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth
- Prev by Date: Re: Wacom Intuos2: Only rubber works!
- Next by Date: good digital photo site for reference and how to guides
- Previous by thread: Re: Wacom Intuos2: Only rubber works!
- Next by thread: good digital photo site for reference and how to guides