Re: CS2 activation afterr reinstall?
- From: nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Johan W. Elzenga)
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:37:16 +0200
Martin Skaggs <wmskaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Johan W. Elzenga" <nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yes, ut's OK to install on both a laptop and a desktop. Reinstalling
Windows *should* not make your computer so different that activation is
needed again, but the safest thing is first to deactivate Photoshop,
then to reinstall Windows and finally activate Photoshop again.
How do you deactivate?
Menu 'Help - Transfer Activation'. With that menu you can deactive this
copy, and then activate a copy on another machine. Or, in this case,
activate the same copy again later.
Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl
Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl
- Prev by Date: Re: Photoshop on a 20 inch monitor at 1600 x1200?
- Next by Date: Re: Photoshop on a 20 inch monitor at 1600 x1200?
- Previous by thread: Re: CS2 activation afterr reinstall?
- Next by thread: Re: CS2 activation afterr reinstall?