Re: Photoshop Beginners Question

"Tim" <IHateSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:du9n84$a0o$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I have looked at the help menus in photoshop and some online tutorials
as I am a beginner when it comes to using photoshop.I am very much
interested in finding out in laymens terms , i.e beginners terms in
how to use photoshop as i didnt find the help menu and online
tutorials i looked at online to be of much help.I would just like a
very easy to understand guide to tell me how to use photoshop and show
me how i can make my own posters , flyers and manipulate photos and
colours in the easyiest of ways but with great results , any
suggestions?

http://www.russellbrown.com/tips_tech.html

--
'Mirror mirror on the wall who is the prettiest of them all?'
'Snow White you dirty bitch and don't you forget it!'