Grayscale to Sep on K Plate Only?
- From: RicSeyler <ricseyler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:22:20 -0500
Doing some CMYK School Booster Cards 4/1, and there are a couple Adverts that are required to be grayscale (Restaurant Logos) on the front. (the CMYK Side)
I've tried a bunch of thing to get the grayscale logos to Sep out on the K Plate
only, so the pressman doesn't have to build the black on these logos.
I tried to put the logos into a separate file and make them a monotone C0, M0, Y0, K100. But then pulling them back into the CMYK job on a layer they revert to being seped to all plates again....
-- Ric Seyler Seyler Design & Printing
- Prev by Date: Re: transparent layer question
- Next by Date: Re: transparent layer question
- Previous by thread: Re: transparent layer question
- Next by thread: Re: Grayscale to Sep on K Plate Only?