Re: White Point & Black Point
- From: DD <d@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:25:16 +0200
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:36:57 -0400, "frankg" <sorry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> if one or both ends are clipped, it only means you
>> push the clipped values inwards
>but on Curves for example, if you grap the very top (highlight) of the line
>and drag it straight down, then you bring down that value, from 256 to
>whatever. And conversely for the black or bottom of the line
somebody recently said something of great value here (could have been
tacit,and it sounded as if it was a relieve for the Kat as well);
something to the effect that,* ìf the colours are not clipped*, and
said points is not moved out of their corners, the colours can not be
clipped via the curve dialog. Sometimes I lean heavy on this advice.
- Prev by Date: Re: WSJ-type Portait on Business Card?
- Next by Date: Re: WSJ-type Portait on Business Card?
- Previous by thread: Re: White Point & Black Point
- Next by thread: Re: White Point & Black Point