Re: Cannot figure out how to automate in Photoshop 7
- From: "Björn Hein" <soggi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:06:13 +0200
"Vik" <ggg--ggg@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi All,
> I am trying to use batch mode in Photoshop 7 to make some adjustments to
> pictures in a folder. There are few hundred of them there.
> I have created an action changing Brightness/Contrast and run it through
> Automate -> Batch.
> What is annoying me, Photoshop 7 is opening a Jpeg quality form each time
> saves the picture. I have at least once press Enter button for each
> in a folder.
> I remember that before it was fully automated, but now I cannot figure
> how to avoid this?
> Appreciate your help!
Your problem is not too hard to solve. The last step of your action must be
"Save as..." choosing the quality of the JPEG you want to have. At the
batch-conversion-modus you must choose the option "Save as... overwrite in
action" (or something like that; I'm using the German version of PS CS). Now
it should work.
If you want to run such "easy" conversions like such above, you can use also
the freeware-programm IrfanView (www.irfanview.com). It is much more easy to
use for batch-conversions, if they are easy as in your example. I use it
frequently and im very contend with it.
- Prev by Date: Cannot figure out how to automate in Photoshop 7
- Next by Date: Re: Monitor Calibration for Fuji icc Profile?
- Previous by thread: Cannot figure out how to automate in Photoshop 7
- Next by thread: Re: Cannot figure out how to automate in Photoshop 7