Re: Black Thumbnails

I downloaded the dll from the link you mentioned months ago, and find
it very useful indeed!
The only problem I have, is when I inadvertantly forget its a .psd
thumbnail I'm looking at, click on it to see a larger version in
Windows viewer and have to wait 3 minutes for Photoshop to open!!!!

  • Re: Using GDI+ from a DLL
    ... Where do I install the GDI+ DLL so it can be ... The docs say not to install it in the windows system directory ... > have no control over the Photoshop .exe which determines the DLL ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • Re: Microsoft PhotoDraw / Photoshop / Illustrator Thumbail Previews Go
    ... I know for sure that old versions of illustrator and photoshop added the dll that extracts the AI and PSD thumbnails and there is that dll on the internet ... This is the best page I have found about this with an update for vista too.. ... look at a picture thumbail and the same applies to these). ...
  • Using GDI+ from a DLL
    ... I have written a Photoshop filter which uses GDI+. ... DLL loaded by Photoshop. ... The docs say not to install it in the windows system directory ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • Re: DBD DBI Problem
    ... >>> I'm having a trouble when i try to execute a simple perl program. ... >>> Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected ... >> Which part of the error message don't you understand? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • DIBAPI32.DLL
    ... The problem I'm having is that this DLL seems to be quite old and doesn't ... Does anyone know of a modern replacement? ... Jeff ... Prev by Date: ...