Re: CS2 keeps freezing_any idea why?

I have basically the same problem. When I work on an image after several
edits Photoshops menus stop responding. I can move the image and apply edits
but when I try to acces a menu item no response. Also the keyboard shrtcuts
are affected too. I also have a gig of ram and have a seperate hard drive
dedicatedted to photoshops scratch disk.
"Ironjaw" <Ironjaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> didn't have this problem with PS7.

  • Re: Photoshop CS4 Not Responding When Editing PSD
    ... this case check the PS settings specifically the 'maximize compatibility' ... And with the speed of that machine, it goes into 'not responding' much ... It has 6mb of RAM. ... I think the 1st correction is 6 gigs of ram not mb. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: "Not responding" - IE / Mozilla / firefox
    ... Have comcast broadband internet ... However I seem to be getting a "not responding" message on my ... firefox / Mozilla page CONSTANTLY. ... I was told 3G of RAM was sufficient. ...
  • "Not responding" -
    ... Both not responding. ... Have comcast broadband internet ... I was told 3G of RAM was sufficient. ...
  • Re: Why do Adobe programs stall?
    ... Like everyone else said, I have never had the "not responding" state, ... but definitely see a lot of hang in the larger Adobe products. ... I am running a 1.06GHz Mobile processor with 1GB of RAM. ... I would LOVE to run Flash and Photoshop at the same time for example. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)
  • Re: "Not responding" -
    ... CPU 2.1 Ghz ... Have comcast broadband internet ... However I seem to be getting a "not responding" message on my ... I was told 3G of RAM was sufficient. ...