An example of bombastic gibberish:

This doesn’t even rise to the level of “doublethink.” This gibberish
has no more meaning than badly written dictionaries that use the same
word to define the word they are trying to define. On the other hand,
I’ve met people who are stupid enough to applaud such totally
meaningless drivel because, it seems, they want to be happy applauding
what everyone else is applauding... The real question is: Does Mitt
Romney even know what he said?! <shudder>

"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an
America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's
the America I love."—Mitt Romney

  • Re: JLA and Justice League of America (was Re: Manhunter Saved!!
    ... Explain to me how the title is different if it has the same meaning to ... Legaue America, Justice League of America, and JLA are not different ... Are these really meaningful differences? ...
    (rec.arts.comics.dc.universe)
  • Re: Who is Black
    ... generalized genetic meaning." ... word in America? ... I could say it now and maybe that might make some sort of sense this morning. ... In current usage among many RGP posters, the word "racism" is so often spouted without support or reasonable context as to be essentially a meaningless word ... ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Answer on?
    ... the same meaning as in your "On the question of..." ... can see why you're impatient for an answer.) ... Hmm. ... I live in America, and I would be very surprised to hear "You ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Can Jazz Be Saved?
    ... is an insult to the intelligence of anyone who really cares ... If Joe Finn is unable to understand or agree ... very simple meaning" and I say it's *way* too simple. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Deaf and Dumb = "unfortunately named"
    ... So perhaps the 'stupid' meaning is the most common one in North ... Do people in North America know the meaning of the word "dumbstruck"? ... to "corn" in Egypt in the time of the Pharaohs, ...
    (alt.usage.english)