An example of bombastic gibberish:

This doesn’t even rise to the level of “doublethink.” This gibberish
has no more meaning than badly written dictionaries that use the same
word to define the word they are trying to define. On the other hand,
I’ve met people who are stupid enough to applaud such totally
meaningless drivel because, it seems, they want to be happy applauding
what everyone else is applauding... The real question is: Does Mitt
Romney even know what he said?! <shudder>

"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an
America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's
the America I love."—Mitt Romney
.