Re: Obama Mandates all Americans to attend Gay Classes

"spiritrising" <miketwofeathers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
biofilm wrote:
Obama has set aside $40 billion dollars to educate all Americans on how
be homosexual, from grade schools, to old age homes.
He intends on taxing stright people to pay for the classes, as he
indicated,
"It was their fault I'm Gay."

the US Navy is being forced by Obama to train all sailors to be
homosexuals
in a 2 hour mandentory class.
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/mar/04/navy-outlines-rules-accepting-gay-sailors/

shit they were gay before any training

they use powdered soap in the showers

  • Re: Obama Mandates all Americans to attend Gay Classes
    ... He intends on taxing stright people to pay for the classes, as he indicated, ... the US Navy is being forced by Obama to train all sailors to be homosexuals ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: On topic or off topic (was Re: The cost of Mental Health)
    ... I am not denying that homosexual people adopted the word as less objectionable term for themselves than was currently used, but the wrod *gay* has had homosexual undertones for a long long time anyway - it wasn't as if homosexual people looked throught he dictionary and thought 'gay' sounded better than deregatory words that were currently in fashion and stole it. ... However, even if I mean no insult at all by it, I am aware enogh of its popular meaning and its negative connotations within the wider community *not* to use it at all. ... My sense is that as long as homosexuals sweep that word under the carpet ... The wogs knew they were wogs and the skips knew they were skips, and this distinction was how we self organised into spontaneous teams. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • An inside look into how the "religious right" operates -- lies, phony science, bullshit pass
    ... studies by Dr. Paul Cameron, a crackpot psychologist and champion of the ... notion that children raised by homosexuals disproportionately experience ... seems fascinated with the mechanics and pleasures of gay sex. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Re=3A_A_w_Kalifornii_wystartowa=B3_prawny_maraton_=3A=2D=29?=
    ... Homosexuals need our tough love, not blind love, the kind of love ... age range from under 15 to 69, with a median age of under 25. ... the earliest of the "gay rights" ... AIDS Epidemic, " Omega Journal of Death and Dying," 1994. ...
    (soc.culture.polish)