[Motion] For: Generation Homo sapien Intelligia
- From: matthew j <johnsonmj987@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 00:04:52 -0700 (PDT)
Alright Google.com family - how are you all?(I hope super duper swell)
I now present you with a motion - that this generation that we are
occupying (currently, May 7, 2012) be hereby dubbed, the Homo-sapien
Look around you citizens of Google.com - we are in fascinated times in
our lives. From technology advancements, medical innovations, to even
buildings of great architectural lengths (Just to name a few). So when
you look around, SOMEONE has went to school, mastered the courses that
it took to carry out their dreams of designing that building, creating
that ipod or ipad that you are reading this on, and researching the
medical practices and protocols that one would need to help shape this
beautiful structure of knowledge for our well-being in the current
times of the world.
So, all by a show of support (however you see fit to) thumbs up,
facebook changes to your profuile, twitter feeds, pictures, blogs, you
name it - let us (Generation Homo-sapien intelligia) start off on the
right foot, and then follow with the left foot, into the positive side
of the history book.
Much love and peace to you all - No matter your race, region,
religion, or sexuality.
"WE are humans first".
- Prev by Date: Re: "Curses, foiled again!"
- Next by Date: Re: The Reappearance of the Christ (also known as the World Teacher, the Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Maitreya, Krishna, & the Imam Mahdi)
- Previous by thread: Alright UN
- Next by thread: Obama starts new effeciency program