Re: the central texas woodie woodstock fan club

On Jan 8, 7:31 am, spiritrising <miketwofeath...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

birds of a feather fly together, must have been wearing a wig to get
around the bald spots right?

Not sure... I have not seen him since that time that he came to San
Antonio in 2005.

he has Alopecia Areata....

OH, so he has a medical condition that prevents him from growing any
hair ?? OR, does he have a medical condition that causes bald spots ??
many people grow their hair to cover up such things... look at Trump.

BUT, you called him a "skinhead" indicating that he is someone that
philosophically hates Jews... nothing you said indicated that he has a
medical condition.

not to mention his missing teeth from drug use,

Your boyfriend Stubby knows all about that... http://www.rainbowphamily.com/garystubbs.JPG

hell i had to pull one myself for him,

So, now you are a dentist ??

they were so bad...so tell us where this hair was? damn i like having
fun with liars!  lol

You are only formulating lies in your own head.

  • Re: Ramashiva to Brewmaster: Update your resume and hire a lawyer
    ... I part my hair on ... Nor do I have any bald spots. ... combover nonsense comes from. ... He does NOT have a classic comb-over with strands of hair covering a bald-spot, but obviously the extended Beldin definition must apply because Beldin did, in fact, apply it. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: the central texas woodie woodstock fan club
    ... does he have a medical condition that causes bald spots ?? ... many people grow their hair to cover up such things... ... so you missed all the posts about him being a skinhead, common knowledge on tis group now. ... so tell how it feels to be a fake jew with a skinhead as a best buddy? ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)