Re: Some people:
- From: sam <canmon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 12:14:05 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 6, 7:44 am, "biofilm" <inva...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"bodhi" <psychedelictour...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 5, 5:58 pm, sam <can...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What I read into that Whiskey Rebellion was Washington only felt those
making profit off their home brewing should be taxed and not the home
grower-distiller...but who's to know the exact truth? We do know as
fact Washington did raise hemp and one
you mean "stoners" (to justify their addictions)
would have to assume he alsoWashington was a medical marijuana patient. He used a pot tincture on
partook in the plants heady benefits...but I think there are enough
anecdotes about it already out there to make it a safe assumption that
at least some of our founding fathers probably toked on it a bit with
the cankor sores he got from wearing wooden teeth.
any real reference?
or are you just making this stuff up ?
"Anecdotes" are my references...and common sense which is why you
might have noticed that big "PROBABLY" right there in the middle of my
post. And then you must have also missed that, "SAFE ASSUMPTION".
It'll have to be...
- Prev by Date: Re: the central texas woodie woodstock fan club
- Next by Date: Re: the central texas woodie woodstock fan club
- Previous by thread: Re: Some people:
- Next by thread: Updated List 2012 Solutions Manuals, Instructor Manuals & Test Banks Collection. Largest Collection Over The Net !!!