Re: Google is getting uppitty agin

On Aug 16, 6:25 pm, mysteryrainbowx <mysteryrainb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Google iz trying to make everybody get a g mail address to post on the
usenet.  I had to work around a page that said new google address is a
required field. IU clicked on more /groups/my groups/
alt.gathering.rainbow and it let me post this time

Thanks for the reminder to check my gmail box, I so seldom do...

  • Re: Google is getting uppitty agin
    ... usenet. ... required field. ... at trying to get agr by other means than google. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Magdalenian experiment (continuation)
    ... ideas in the Usenet. ... Vinci's Mona Lisa painting as an allegory of seeing - ... and then also Google, as I recall. ... Best Replied ANJELINA JOLIE - KATE WINSLET BLUE FILM VIDEOS Hide ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Pleas for help from clueless students?
    ... Some people seem to have real problems finding anything on google for ... However a lot of questions patently are homework. ... might never have heard of usenet can now offer their opinions and ... I haven't got as far as using outlook for news yet. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Troll Activity Going Through The Roof!!! Amazing!!!
    ... Google has permitted large numbers of individuals to access usenet who ... this thread is a person who, if you run a search on all his posts in this ... posting volume through the eyes of the Google interface, ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: RAID 1
    ... >> repeated context that also clutters the archives, ... I suppose I should have given up on usenet ... he didn't have google to help sift through the cruft and probably ... It shows parts of your 100 most recent posts with links to the full text ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)