Re: What was your most joyous moment at this year’s gathering?

On Jul 23, 4:15 pm, Sanity <sanity-cla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 23, 8:08 am, Gregory <gnbradf...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 22, 2:33 pm, Lookingheart <lookinghe...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nothing as fine as holding a new life in your hands.

The ride to Rippee Access was excellent. Cool evening wind @ 60 mph
and the sound of a Harley opened up was nice. When I got to the
gathering I recieve a very loud "Welcome Home" from a large group of
folks, was surprised when a very young girl offered me something to
drink and asked if I was hungry. Saturday morning I went swimming in
the Rippee for about an hour, nothing like being in the woods and no
sirens. Mostly was all the hugs and such, I love my family! A
wonderful gathering even if it was hot and there was rain.