Re: U.S. Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israeli Settlements
- From: whistler <azwhistler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 07:32:02 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 26, 5:21 am, Sanity <sanity-cla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 25, 7:27 pm, Rick <mulemanr...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
source added. Merkel was furious.
"How dare you," she said, according to the official. "You are the one...............
who disappointed us. You haven't made a single step to advance
"I intend to make a new speech about the peace process in two to three
weeks," Netanyahu told Merkel.
The German chancellor and her advisers, who have been repeatedly
disappointed by Netanyahu's inaccurate statements and failure to keep
promises, did not believe a word of what the prime minister told her,
the source said...
They don't believe Netanyahu's gonna make a speech?! %~\
Talk IS cheap, 40yrs of cheap-talk gets expensive but NOT for Israel.
They get to use their subjugated populace for military training
exercises. All they are required is to spout some inane bullshit
about "2 State Solution" on a regular basis, and they can just go on
in the same manner, apparently, forever.
- Prev by Date: Re: Google hides information about a disaster that could occur in March 15, 2011
- Next by Date: Re: U.S. Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israeli Settlements
- Previous by thread: Re: U.S. Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israeli Settlements
- Next by thread: Re: U.S. Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israeli Settlements