From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli-
- From: Sanity <sanity-clause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 04:10:45 -0800 (PST)
The "Ministry of Truth" – Orwell, is ramping up the rhetoric for
sending the Marines into Libya “to fight for rights and freedom” –
Marine Corps Hymn. I have heard the talking heads calling Gaddafi’s
Libya “Tripoli” several times over the past few days, and it sucks.
We might as well call Iraq “Mesopotamia” or “Persia” and have done
“That’s the way it’s done! When people are sitting on shit you want
you make ‘em your enemies, then you’re justified in taking it!” – Jake
Attention Usenet Trolls: To annul this missive, simply kill the
- Prev by Date: Re: "Libyan youth have been given*** pills."
- Next by Date: Re: OK, Woodstock, what is your side of this story and why are people trying to involve me in any of this anyway?
- Previous by thread: Re: Barry is back to smoking dope again.
- Next by thread: Re: From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli-