sarah palin....missionary postion...or doggie...???
- From: "rainbowcrystalkitchen@xxxxxxxxx" <rainbowcrystalkitchen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 09:50:26 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 4, 10:16 pm, Sanity <sanity-cla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 4, 8:34 pm, hj st <hjayst...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 4, 6:27 pm, "rainbowcrystalkitc...@xxxxxxxxx"
ginger ....or maryanne..?????
how come mrs. howell is always left off this list! i am outraged,
this gets to the root of the whole age class problem! her name was
'Lovey', c'mon, how could you pass that up?
Maryanne, because she looked clean.
Ginger never ran out of makeup in all those years.
I prefer to answer the question. Your questions are "side-bar"
your comments are specious...who cares
- Prev by Date: Re: Super Bowl Slaughter
- Next by Date: Re: sarah palin....missionary postion...or doggie...???
- Previous by thread: Re: Important question in a world of uncertainty
- Next by thread: Re: sarah palin....missionary postion...or doggie...???