Re: Death Camp Kids - Savannah's Story

On Jan 29, 10:09 pm, tea crone <banjosma...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Savannah is in the Rainbow family group on Facebook...talking
rationally and answering questions..

Yes, she (I'm not altogether sure she isn't a he) is Savannah Monser-
Kernosh and all of her posts have been public. There is a group there
called Rainbow Family and it has open membership, and she has been
interacting with several people over there. You can most probably read
it all without having to friend anybody.

(I don't think she is going to be seeing and responding to any thing
here on a.g.r., I just forwarded her message myself.)

-BB

  • Re: Death Camp Kids - Savannahs Story
    ... she (I'm not altogether sure she isn't a he) is Savannah Monser- ... Kernosh and all of her posts have been public. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Death Camp Kids - Savannahs Story
    ... she (I'm not altogether sure she isn't a he) is Savannah Monser- ... Kernosh and all of her posts have been public. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Death Camp Kids - Savannahs Story
    ... Kernosh and all of her posts have been public. ... called Rainbow Family and it has open membership, ... Savannah is a girl..she is the blonde. ... Because I gave a shit and I ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: IJA Encyclopedia Brown Puzzle
    ... back to Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, ... not been able to locate a post by Eric Schwarzwald coming from 69.41.96.x. ... Searching for posts by Eric Schwarzwald, ... Searching for posts by Juggling Bob, his IP address appears to be: ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: 3 new chord melody DVDs from Robert Conti
    ... considerable time answering yours. ... with other points and dodged it altogether. ... Other posts ... To accuse Bob Conti of coming ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)