Re: Oregon 420

On Jan 22, 5:52 pm, magicbowlbob <Bob101...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:50 pm, magicbowlbob <Bob101...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have discussed the Juntura Oregon spot with a sister who has the
Oasis cafe and motel there and although it is challenging and needs
work this is where I would like to gather.  The hot springs needs a
cold water supply in order to be used regularly it will be a movie to
make that happen. the  need for some water dogs is apparent.  I am
sure we will be able to manifest any pipe or whatever we need from the
locals.  Access may have changed some.  If you get lost or have any
questions the family at the Oasis Cafe and Motel In Juntura have been
real nice.  I do not plan a rainbow gathering.  I call it and go and
enjoy what happens.  This spot has some nice undeveloped area and it
is all along a river up a gulch.
Any input from anyone is encouraged, I am way too Lazy to do any thing
but bring food and girls.  More to come

lov ya
bob

I am narrowing spots for the Oregon 420 I am calling.  I think Juntura
Hot Springs aka Horseshoe Bend Hot Spring on Vale District BLM land is
the best bet.  I would be grateful if someone can check it out.
A river island hot spring encompassed by the Malheur River. At 110º+
this can be a prime winter visit hot spring.
Type: Natural Hot Spring.
Fees: None.
Driving Instructions: Juntura Hot Springs is 1 and a ½ miles east of
Juntura. Exiting Juntura and heading east, the access road is the
second left off of Highway 20 - Central Oregon Highway. (The first
(and wrong) left is Beulah Rd.) Head a ½ mile down the road and then
bear right along the narrow track that follows the horseshoe bend of
the river. At the apex of the bend, park and access the hot springs
via a river crossing. There are several campsites in the immediate
area.

I cannot believe I actually saw this:

" I do not plan a rainbow gathering. I call it and go and
enjoy what happens. This spot has some nice undeveloped area and it
is all along a river up a gulch.
Any input from anyone is encouraged, I am way too Lazy to do any
thing
but bring food and girls. "

Bob, don't suck.

  • Re: Oregon 420
    ... questions the family at the Oasis Cafe and Motel In Juntura have been ... Hot Springs aka Horseshoe Bend Hot Spring on Vale District BLM land is ... A river island hot spring encompassed by the Malheur River. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Oregon 420
    ... questions the family at the Oasis Cafe and Motel In Juntura have been ... Hot Springs aka Horseshoe Bend Hot Spring on Vale District BLM land is ... A river island hot spring encompassed by the Malheur River. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Oregon 420
    ... I think Juntura ... Hot Springs aka Horseshoe Bend Hot Spring on Vale District BLM land is ... A river island hot spring encompassed by the Malheur River. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: anyone want to dive Venice Beach?
    ... springs and spring fed rivers not too far away that are worth a visit. ... I don't want to discourage you completely on Venice Beach. ... Rainbow River, near Crystal River, is a pleasant drift dive, featuring ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • What if they gave a paddling festival, and no-one boated?
    ... Tellico River in Eastern Tennessee. ... During dinner at Guayabito's in Bryson City, Chris and I called gauges, ... been the Nolichucky or French Broad, though I was loathe to consider ... French Broad and for which the take-out is also Hot Springs. ...
    (rec.boats.paddle)