Re: Peaceful Respect & Other Actions that Make Good Gatherings

On Aug 12, 6:51 pm, Old Tom <rascal...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 12, 4:11 pm, Sanity <sanity-cla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 12, 2:27 pm, bodhi <psychedelictour...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 12, 9:50 am, "Karin Zirk" <kz...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are rules at the gathering and here are the ones that come to mind.

There are NO rules at Rainbow. There are suggestions, guidelines,
heartsongs and wishes,

but there are NO rules.

namaste;
bodhi

Peaceable assembly is a right; conversely, not being peaceable is
wrong.

Fighting for Peace makes no more sense than copulating for chastity.

The mores govern rainbow gatherings.  Rainbow gatherings are not pure
anarchistic chaos as Bodhi-oh-dodo would have people believe.

“So there!” – Antonin Scalia

Are my Constitutional and Civil Rights suspended and replaced by
'mores' at a private gathering on public land? - Yes, if the event is
authorized by the Fed Govt under the noncommercial group special use
regulations.  Fore example, at a private event such as a wedding or a
rainbow gathering(?), 1st amendment expressive activity such as taking
pictures by attendees can be suspended..  Compliance with Title VI of
the CIvil Rights Act is likewise suspended at NCGU authorized events.

Private event on Public land---->PERMIT and Rainbow mores are king.

Folks of such a  mind should quite pretending and should just sign the
permit and take control and set the rules.
.

Good point Tom, tho I don't think the Family should sign the permit
and set the rules. I think the Family ought to sign the permit and set
the COMMANDMENTS (in typical High Holy style)

12 of 'em ... like

THOU SHALT NOT MAKE NOISE ON THE MORNING OF THE FOURTH

and

THOU SHALT COVER THY SHIT

and

THOU SHALT CLEAN THY BOWL AND KEEP IT HOLY

oh, this is too fun....

we have nine more - any suggestions??

NOW - to the important part. Who should we have to deliver the Holy
Commandments every year to the masses??

Vermin Supreme of course.

With that scruffy zz-top beard of his he looks more like Moses than
Charleston Heston!!

Plus we can hire him cheap.

namaste;
bodhi