Re: "A high Holy is just a Bliss Ninny with a chair.! "

On Aug 8, 10:31 pm, gary <rainbowcrystalkitche...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 8, 9:29 pm, Pat Easterling <easterling_...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 7, 12:50 pm, "rainbowcrystalkitc...@xxxxxxxxx"

<rainbowcrystalkitc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 7, 11:40 am, sagetea <eamon.m...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 7, 2:09 pm, whistler <azwhist...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

but it is however the way it is right now.  And if, you see a better
way, the path to get there begins right here.

 Put em in wheeled lazyboy recliners that follow a laid down magnetic
cable. Give each kitchen a remote control.
When people have had enough, a push of the button and wheeeeeee! send
em off to the next spot.
The cables are reusable of course. roll em up on a spool. use em again
next time.

with a chair ...no cup  AND a woman half his Age

I was wondering how many buds it would take to get some dirty kids or
Montana Mudders to carry me and my spouse into Gathering on our
California King bed; like a Chinese Sedan Chair [img]http://
kaleidoscope.cultural-china.com/chinaWH/images/arbigimages/
641075eb66b53b7d1ae5690f53a13f38.jpg[/img]http://kaleidoscope.cultural-
china.com/chinaWH/images/arbigimages/
641075eb66b53b7d1ae5690f53a13f38.jpg- Hide quoted text -

a pound was the going rate at one time

Awe come on, a couple buds in AR got lots of shit carried in - but
maybe the MM guys were just being kind.

  • Re: "A high Holy is just a Bliss Ninny with a chair.! "
    ... Give each kitchen a remote control. ... a push of the button and wheeeeeee! ... The cables are reusable of course. ... Montana Mudders to carry me and my spouse into Gathering on our ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: "A high Holy is just a Bliss Ninny with a chair.! "
    ... Give each kitchen a remote control. ... a push of the button and wheeeeeee! ... The cables are reusable of course. ... Montana Mudders to carry me and my spouse into Gathering on our ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: fishing phone cable through hole lost my vector is a putz
    ... no box in the wall, just a hole in the drywall. ... Question 2, at some point I have to push it through into the crawlspace, I'm presuming it will break again, so my question is how can I connect the two cables securely yet not add to their diameter? ...
    (alt.home.repair)