Re: Everything you thought you knew about religion is a lie

I think it?s because God isn?t done with me yet.

That ... and/or your immense ego supports a stubborn
will to live, grin. I admit I've wondered once or twice
why I have survived the several 'close-calls' I have.
Then I figured why wonder why?
Peace,
PM

  • Re: Even more ocala info......
    ... I freely admit I have am an a**hole, but I DO love the Family, ... more 'shop' time, grin. ... As per my 'attendance' at Ocala: ... He must think folks possess extremely short memories. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Saying hello
    ... I refused to admit I was disabled until I had no ... Grin, if I was in doubt of being disabled, the VA ... muscles sieze up and ice/snow is even worse 'cos I can't get my balance ... looking forward to taking daughter unit ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Wits End Training Method users?
    ... Grin! ... Chuckle! ... I admit it, I'm a language snob. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Blinking Belkin Blues.......Again
    ... Once is happenstance. ... Twice is crap ... I must admit, I've really gone off Belkin stuff lately. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Not work friendly - Absolute Filth.
    ... Have to admit, I quite like the pics of the Estoque. ... Definite echoes of ...
    (uk.rec.driving)