Re: "He pleaded, groped me, grabbed me, engulfed me in embrace, tongue kissed me, massaged me, grabbed my breasts,"

On Jun 27, 12:21 pm, shar-on <sheets-...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 27, 12:15 pm, shar-on <sheets-...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jun 27, 12:17 am, "Chumley" <inva...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Connie" <tucson.con...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

Calm down, Chicken Little.  Regardless of what your overlord Rush
Limbaugh claims, this isn't law.  If you understood anything about how
negotiations begin and are conducted, you'd be in a better position to
make friends and influence people.

It is already law in some places, conney, having seller to upgrade his
house to "green" standards before selling it. It has already started.

Evidence?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124441959646192659.html

Oh yeah, I trust the FauxWSJ to know whats BEST for the OTHER side of
town.
  YOU say "having seller", well, it is MUCH more about what kind of
financing the BUYer can GET and what the mortgage requires.
  But, of course, since you are sincerely a corporeal part of The
Armey of DICKS, I neither expect you to be accurate, genuine, or
honest.

This post is MINE and NOT shar-on (2nd time for this), irritating but
not catostrophic.- Hide quoted text -

OK, let's SEE.