Re: protest oil boring in Allegheny Forest.
- From: MexAlien <Veggywow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 03:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 5, 11:23 pm, Native <Veggy...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 5, 5:04 pm, whistler <azwhist...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 5, 8:55 am, Native <Veggy...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"The National Environmental Policy Act will make any oil or gas
drilling in the forest subject to public judgment. On June 1, 2009,
the Minard Run Oil Co., Pennsylvania Oil and Gas Association,
Allegheny Forest Alliance and Warren County Government sued the United
States District Court in Erie Pennsylvania over the National Forest
Services use of the National Environmental Policy Act."
NO link ??
ah yeh te link is -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegheny_National_Forest
vuk te pigz an use this sign, oil wells blow
- Prev by Date: Re: Eat shit(meat) 4 Fathersday
- Next by Date: Happy poppa's day!
- Previous by thread: Re: protest oil boring in Allegheny Forest.
- Next by thread: Crikey!