Mud & Barefeet
- From: "Karin Zirk" <kzirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:41:47 -0700
Everyone will of course do what they feel comfortable doing. I'll just give
my observations of the last mud gathering - Arkansas 2007.
There was mud. Having my super stiff hiking boots was wonderful. Most people
with sneakers or flipflops couldn't keep them on their feet.
Since people don't always pickup their dog pop and since people pee here and
there, it seems to be mud on the trails isn't just wet dirt.
- Prev by Date: PS: Re: Go Obama!
- Next by Date: Re: No straw
- Previous by thread: Organise a TRUTH GATHERING, Any Place, Any Time
- Next by thread: Re: Mud & Barefeet