Re: Have fun in PA family... Sweet Om kitchen's not coming

On Jun 7, 6:51 am, RiverMan <scarumcr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Alabama Rainbow family consensed Sunday to not attend the
nationals this year. We would love to go but we are all broke as hell.
I'll be there in spirit though and we'll gather here on the 4th and
observe silence till noon then circle up in spirit with the family.

Lovin ya'll and hoping to make it out next year

-=] RiverMan [=-

have fun and happy trails bro. we will miss alabama :(
we need to have people focuse at being at the nationals during the
nationals. and reagonals any other time of the year . but alas it is
not to be so.......becuase its rainbow>
.